View Single Post
(#21)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

ultimeci is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.ultimeci is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.ultimeci is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The Only Japanese Cartoon ("Anime") Christian Children Should - 01-08-2010, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heathen_Basher View Post
Hey all.

Now we know anime is considered "cool" among the young children of today, for whatever reason. However, most of it is evil, perverted, satanic, violent, and generally bizarre. However, there is ONE Anime that is wonderful, better than "Full Metal Alchemist", "Pokemon", "Yu-Gi-Oh", "Dragonball Z", "Super Racer", "Astro Boy", "Digimon", "Sailor Moon", "Naruto", or "Inuyasha" PUT TOGETHER (Note: I have never actually seen any of these diabolic cartoons).

So now you have gotten me curious, how can you say it is better then any of the aformended anime series, while you say you haven't even seen any of these? I'm sure they are diabolic according to you, but that says nothing of the show itself other then that you disagree with its content. Women can be beautiful and attractive while being highly inappropriately dressed.