View Single Post
(#49)
Old
Unsaved trash, bitter virgin

Retard Posting How dumb can you get? Caution - Poster is Crazy

keseos is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: CW's New Hit, "Supernatural": Teaching Children Salt is the New God - 03-13-2018, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
You didn't even read it, did you?

. . . . If singular/plural is so hard to handle, conditional clauses must be way up there..

. . . . . . . .How did the Nephilim survive a global flood? Please reference details concerningbut for sure, that youth crouched there for the photo to be taken. That was the point of my comparison. (With someone drawing the graphic one pixel at a time.) What would the model (or the pixel dabber) be hoping to communicate? The idea that "this" or "that" posture or ritual or pourings of salt or antimony or bismuth or arsenic or any other mineral in circles or squares or octagons for all I know they eat the stuff or drink one another's urine it makes no difference NOTHING protects from demonic possession except Jesus. You say this is a documentary. So what? People watching get the same message: "Let's do ouija bonking in this circle of [your fancy] there won't be any demons (clothing optional)" try to read before posting, suggest look up subjunctive mood or something. But whether the site is reliable or not, my question was why would anyone make the picture at all?

No Christian should ever watch this atrocious humbug, just think: what would happen next if the chicken furry appeared before the crouching youth? And what is going on with the hand? NOBODY walks around like that. The demons come first. Then the furry chicken.
Are you high? I explained what a nephilim is, plus the fact that they can be born at anytime not just prior to the flood. And I never said that this was a documentary. Can you please explain what your fetish with the chicken furry is about. This show does not suggest or show that anyone child or adult can do anything in a ring of salt.