View Single Post
(#67)
Old
Unsaved Trash, degenerate godmocker

winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The Christian guide to TORTURING your children - 11-29-2013, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Friend, why do you hate God?
I don't hate something that doesn't exist. If you mean the fairy tale figure in the old testament, I think actually a bit of reading will reveal why this character isn't the most sympathetic one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark L. Snyde, PhD View Post
Until you learn that at the foundation of EVERYTHING is the Holy Word™ of God, then there is simply no reasoning with you.
Your forum name suggests you have a PhD. I was under the impression that getting a PhD requires you to do research and research requires you to look things up that have already been done on the field that you are working on.

Now, if you actually bothered to do that, and you had looked here

http://thesaurus.com/browse/reason

The first synonym you find for reason is
Quote:
Logic
You want to reason with me, meaning you want to use logic? Yet you deny its importance for science? Okay....

Quote:
The Word of God came before the universe, and will be around after God destroys it.
You seem to have a rather quirky understanding of reasoning. If god destroyed the universe, then where exactly will his word be around? There is nothing left because everything is destroyed.

Ecclesiastes 4:5 The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh.