View Single Post
(#7)
Old
Curry slurping demon

Hellbound Heathen Cherry-picker Bleeding heart liebral Rigged election Uppity Woman/Enabler

Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Smile Re: Which religion has the best proof? - 07-23-2019, 01:13 PM

Yes, it is Harsha Shah here again and I am answering your queries. I am thinking that I must have been offending you for which I am apologizing, yes. I am thinking that Mrs. White is a charming person but she is defending a book with the same book and she is using circular reasoning, yes. I am hoping that I am not offending her but circular reasoning is only working internally and it is not working for outsiders, such as myself. I am very sorry that I am asking for proof for those of us who are not sharing the christian religion now.

I have also been seeing that eyewitness testimony is very important to you christians and that is why I was focusing on it and the quality of the witnesses. Yes, I am seeing that the Indian religions, including my Jainism, have the most qualified eyewitnesses as they were very well educated scholars, better than the peasant peoples of Europe during that time who were not managing proper maths with their Roman numerals, yes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamJenningsBryan View Post
Our great leader Donald Trump from the great land of Jesus has a great idea for you - go back to where you came from and fix your own shithole country and then come back and tell us how you did it.
Yes, Mr. Bryan. It is Harsha Shah and I am answering you. Yes, I am sorry that I may be offending you, but I am failing to understand the part of your post that I am quoting. I am not an immigrant but I was born in the city where I am working at the moment, that is Scotland Edinburgh, and I am having no intentions of visiting the United States. I have no place to be "going back to". I am thinking that I am offending you but I am wondering why you would call our beautiful Caledonia a "shithole" as it is very clean and ordered except of some rather unpleasant parts of Glasgow suburbs with all the drugs and so on, but is also getting better, and I am currently working with the SNP that is our national party to improve the conditions of the poor people over there, yes.

Mister Larry and Dr. Toole, I am thinking that you are very charming and sincere men for someones whose education has been failing. Yes you are, you are sad and beautiful. Yes. I am thinking that I may be offending you but I am thinking that you would be gaining great benefits if you were participating the summer course that I am taking, yes. I am wondering if you have ever been reading the story of the blind men and the elephant, yes? One is touching the legs and thinking that it is a column and another is groping the trunk and mistaking it for a hose, yes. I am thinking that Mr. Larry is sitting under the elephants belly and his head is touching it and he is feeling as if the elephant was just a prison cell, yes. And Dr. Toole is feeling the wrinkled skin and its parasites and taking the elephant as an old fool and he is not looking into the sad and beautiful eye of the elephant. Yes.

"Ecclesiastes 3:7
A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak."
Yes. Women are saving lives. It is time we are speaking! Yes!