View Single Post
(#33)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Why_Does_This_Exist is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Yoshi’s Crafted World Will turn your kid into an autism. - 07-11-2019, 04:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor View Post

Autism comes from the Greek word αὐτος akin to words like automatic gears (I myself change gear) and autoerotic (erotic love is not Biblical) anyhow the autist necessarily lives in a world where it, itself, exists. I'm not sure what retardation level requires a world population of less than one but nothing to do with God falls in that category. His world embraces the stars. Yours can too.

Say if you disagree. Maybe you do. Then you need to show why it's wrong to base decisions here in this world on values to be determined in a world yet to come.

Revelation 20:15 – 21:3 Whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire. And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

Again, you occlude The Truth with references to homosex compulsions. You say it's not something to receive. Unless you receive the AIDS. Doesn't sound "mental" to me.

Please explain . .
Homosexualality is usualy because of mental issues making the mind confuse the person's gender. This is why they are attracted to the same sex. Their mind confuses the opposite gender. This is a very simple explanation but just so you can understand it. Also autism has nothing to do with homosexuality. It is a spectrum of disorders that in my case make my brain understand some things better than others and other things it makes it harder to understand than others. This is called aspergers syndrome. It is on the autism spectrum and causes things like sensitivity to sound along with difficulty for social interactions. This is why I do not like people misunderstanding my mental disease as something that was brought onto me by god. It is genetic and unfortunately I was born with it. I also have adhd that makes my brain basically process things too fast. Its just a cause of hyperactivity and fidgeting. I do take medicine for this and the medicine calms my brain down. I do believe in the bible's morals of loving each other as world peace is always something that if given the chance I would try and achieve. Though such hate of people who did not have control of how they were born is cruel to say the least and just unfair. I feel as if your interpretation of information like video games and pop culture along with the bible is wrong if such hate springs from a religion that I believe was build upon forgiveness. I hope you understand my point of view and why I said the things I had said as these people have angered me because of the dumbing down of hours of my tears and sorrow along with other's sorrow to just a lack of changing ones mind from a book that was translated by a sinful human and not god himself. A human cannot translate a machine's code into perfect english without mistakes. And a better understanding of how the modern age understands science through the scientific method and not the devil would make me grateful. As without the science that brought you cures to such awful diseases that plagued jesus's time you would not be on this forum and typing these words. As these machines we use to communicate over miles instantly did not come about magically. It came about with research and tests. Not to say that science is over god's word but more of a progression to a better life in this world. We chose not to just survive. But to flourish.