View Single Post
(#25)
Old
Danny the teenaged godmocker Waiting for Email Confirmation Danny the teenaged godmocker is offline

Danny the teenaged godmocker is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Danny the teenaged godmocker is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Protect your family the Christian way! Get your daughter rape - 11-29-2010, 04:36 AM

I think I'd rather worship Lucifer than God if that is the "Christian" way.
You know, there's a reason why Lucifer rebelled (along with other angels) against God, because he was obviously doing something they didn't approve of. Before that, Lucifer was one of God's favorite.
Do you know what the name Lucifer means? Light-bearer.

But enough of that story. Yes, I said it, story. You know who created God? Man did. Why else would he have "human" emotions? Like love, hatred, and jealousy? No divine being should have any sort of emotions like that, it would impair their judgement. And why do you choose to obey the Bible? When there are way older religious scriptures, and the Bible is basically a collection/rip off (that has been modified, and has added new material) of them. And if you say "well, the Bible said it is THE truth from God himself", not really, it was all written by a collection of humans. Plus, that's what basically all religions say, that their religion and scriptures are the one and only and the truth.
And tell me this, did Jesus ever write a single word that was said by him in the New Testament? No, he didn't. His disciples did.
What's funny is, most Bibles nowadays don't contain all of the books or scriptures that were found among the other ones, so you're not getting everything.

You all, including most humans, even atheists, are blind to the greater truth. You know what and who the true God really is? Everyone, everything, the stars, the blades of grass, the soil, the universe, and nature. Most of it resonates at one pulse, and is one. But humans are still blind to this and do not realize they're apart of something greater than God, Jesus, Allah, Zeus, Ra, or any deity. Religion was made up by man because of the absence of any real laws and needed some way to get people under control.

Even though there are killings and disagreement among humans, their souls are linked, but over the years people have forced themselves to ignore that so most people can't even feel it. But they're all one consciousness and will see that this is all really just a big, major illusion they're in, hopefully.
Do you want to be truly enlightened? Step outside on a summer day (or any season you prefer), look around you, look at the birds, the trees (if you're in a city that's not very..."nature" go to a forest or somewhere), feel the energy that's in the air, touch the plants, the grass, take it all in. Try not to think about your problems, or anything. Just look and listen. Hear the calling. Maybe even go for a walk and look at the people, and for one moment, try not to think of your beliefs, pass no judgement, and see the person who they really are inside. But when it all comes down to it, are most of them really any different from yourself? If your third eye is open, then you can see all and see the truth without looking, and see beyond this world.
But, if the human race just continues as the way it has been, and can't learn to get along eventually, then they are certainly doomed.

Anyway, I'm sure 99% of you who read this are going to pass this off as "blasphemous" and probably not even read the whole thing. So I basically just wasted my time writing it, but oh well. Maybe there will be one person with just a slight thought about reconsidering in the back of their minds, but I know what kind of people I'm dealing with so I don't see it possible sadly and will probably just pay attention to the first and second paragraph. But I guess that's the way it goes: bury your doubts, thoughts, feelings, and anything that goes against your religion or beliefs? Yep.
Honestly, I see no hope for the human race.