View Single Post
(#30)
Old
Danny the teenaged godmocker Waiting for Email Confirmation Danny the teenaged godmocker is offline

Danny the teenaged godmocker is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Danny the teenaged godmocker is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Protect your family the Christian way! Get your daughter rape - 11-29-2010, 05:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobar King View Post
That's pretty easy to say coming from someone who hasn't read the entire thing.
Actually, I did read the whole thread for your information. And the reason why I'm not commenting on most of it because it's sickening how "Christ-like" Christians are. And if Christian morals are really like that, than I'm sad that I have some.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post
Well it is your choice of course, to disobey what God commands of us and to join your devil friends in an orgy in Hell. But, don't say we didn't warn you. It's not up to you to determine whether or not God is "immoral". How can God be immoral if He made morality? Morality is defined by God.
If God wants everyone to follow him, why did he give us brains? Thoughts? And "choices"?

Quote:
You got it all twisted around. God already had so-called "human" emotions. The Bible tells us that God made man in His image.

Why wouldn't we? When there's a choice between everlasting life and everlasting suffering, the answer to your question is quite obvious.

The difference between the Bible and other texts is that the Bible was actually inspired by God. Yes, we know men wrote the books, but they were moved by the Holy Spirit. The author of the Koran or Dianetics or Book of Mormon were not inspired by God.
Because people can LIE. Or not write everything down. What if I told you I was inspired by God, no...if God came to me and told me to write all that I did? Would you believe me? Of course not! So why do you believe the ones who wrote the Bible? Just because it's in a time so far behind us, and that you actually think God told them to write it so you believe it? Anyone could have written those scriptures, what if the Devil himself wrote them?
Back in those days, the scriptures were really just used by the smarter people, to get the dumber people to be afraid, control them. Most religion was just an early form of government.

And there's no way anyone can prove that the word came from God himself. "Well no one can disprove it either", yeah, I saw it coming.

Quote:
How does that make it any less truthful? Do you automatically reject any kind of witness account if it doesn't come from the subject himself? If ten people witness a murder and say Person X was the perpetrator, do you throw their testimony out just because Person X doesn't admit to the crime?
Sometimes I do reject it, but most of the time I'm skeptical. And what if those ten witnesses were a mob that did the murdering and framed Person X? That's why we have a justice system, though I fear it no longer serves the purpose of true justice.
There has been thousands of people that have claimed to have seen aliens more than God, do you believe them? Like I said, people can lie, and back then, I'm sure there was a whole lot of liars.

Quote:
These books were never truly Biblical to begin with. They were heretical texts attached to the Bible. If I wrote a small piece and said that God was a five-headed giraffe that eats planets, and attached it to a Bible, it wouldn't make it part of the Bible would it?
What if that was already in the Bible and said it right in Genesis, would you believe it?

Quote:
The rest of what you have to say is just promoting nature worship and feel-good pre-packaged saccharin spirituality that's usually peddled by 40 year old blonde women in New Age shops.
Ah, the attacking. Ok then, Christianity and the Bible is peddled by millions of people that are close minded, ignorant, and can never think for themselves because if they do, oooh God's wrath will be upon them! So they never even try to because of that thought, not to mention most are hateful. I have no hope for you silly humans.
And I'm religious in no way, mind you. I'm just spiritual, I follow no religion, and only follow what I feel in my SOUL which none of you seem to have.

And thank you for being sooo Christ-like, kind, and warm, and changing my name and avatar (though I changed my avatar back).
You guys give me more of a reason to not go back to Christianity.