View Single Post
(#23)
Old
Pedantic Pubescent Pedophile Papist Proselytizer
Forum Member

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society Cathlick

Father Thomas Martin is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Father Thomas Martin is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Father Thomas Martin is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Father Thomas Martin is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Father Thomas Martin is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Father Thomas Martin is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Father Knows Best Wife Dies - 12-15-2007, 12:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
The faithful, obedient and dutiful wife of "Father Knows Best" has died. Jane Wyatt, a model for all Christian females, a woman who knew the importance of keeping a spotlessly clean home, a hot meal on the table waiting when Father arrived home, and well-groomed, quiet, respectful children with no problems whatsoever, has finally been killed by Jesus and sent to hell. The full story is HERE.

I know you ladies will be heartbroken by this news, but after all, she was just another soulless woman, so don't carry on about it too much. Please feel free to post any tributes or fond memories you might have of Jane Wyatt. In honor of her memory, I'd like to suggest that you all start baking for us men.
So you say not even the Godliest women can go to heaven:

Well, I say to you: "YOU BROOD OF VIPERS!"

ACTS 5:29

Quote:
But Peter and the apostles said in reply, "We must obey God rather than men."
There you have it-so WHAT'S STOPPING YOU COWARDS?