View Single Post
(#89)
Old
Unsaved trash, hellbound sinner
Under Investigation

Jtkode is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Jtkode is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Jtkode is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Beware of Homosexual Sports! - 04-03-2011, 04:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
Your persistance is posting non-Christian points of view is extremely offensive to Jesus and Hs favorite forum. Why don't you go bother the Mormons or something?
I don't get why you think I'm bothering you, I'm trying to understand your lifestyle better, this is interesting to me, and I'm just stating some facts about myself and my belifs to see how you react to them, to really see what you guys believe, because just reading posts, which is what I have been doing, didn't seem like I got the big picture. I'm not here to change any of your opinions because I honestly don't think I could. I just hope you don't hate me for it.

Yours Truly,
Jozef

P.S- Just as a heads up, I'm not going to be banned from these forums or anything, I have no ill intent or ill will towards you, and I think it would be kinda sad if I posted something and I didn't get to see if it I got banned.

This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN