View Single Post
(#49)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Facepalm The Dimmest Light of the Month Award Sissy Cry Baby The swine behind the pearl Negroe Poster Yellow peril Demonized Democrat Beastiality Perv Homer Potty mouth Caution - Poster is Crazy Langobard

upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: God Sends Corona Virus Plague to Ravage the Heathen Chinamen - 02-20-2020, 09:04 PM

I have some Good News for once. My corona is finally subsiding. The disease had culminated to a sickly boil the size of a plum on my buttocks which the doctors have lanced to drain the plasma. The ship's surgeon has informed me this boil was a result of bedsores from my lethargic stage of recovering. All the white blood cells conglomerated to my fatty folds congealing in a singular pustular growth which had to be controlled by a trained expert.
I thought I would like to share with you all this lasting souvenir of my ordeal onboard this ill-fated voyage.

[Picture of back parts removed. If Jesus wanted us to see pictures of your back parts, there would be pictures of your back parts in the Bible.] -Jeb

Last edited by Jeb Stuart Thurmond; 02-20-2020 at 10:16 PM. Reason: This is not a prayer thread. if it was, I would pray for you to suffer even worse afflictions.