View Single Post
(#36)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus

tkwhite has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.tkwhite has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.tkwhite has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.tkwhite has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.tkwhite has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.tkwhite has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.tkwhite has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.tkwhite has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Coronavirus is no reason to cancel Sunday services - 03-21-2020, 01:12 AM

I agree Mr. Hold. Which is why I wanted to come here to begin with. I know of Pastor Zeke's no nonsense reputation and I think if we had more pastors like him, I believe in my heart that this sinful world would be better off. no cherry picking scripture or anything like that. I love good old fashion tell it like it is preaching. To Mr. Lukes I couldn't agree more. Blessings on both of you for your insights!

In Christ,

Thomas K. White (That's Mr. White to you Sinners! )

Rev 20:11-15