View Single Post
(#96)
Old
First Witness, Biter

aguaw1 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Back to the Basics. The meanings of Names. - 07-05-2009, 04:13 PM

Rev. I really enjoy talking and it helps me also. I am still learning just as everyone is. That's apart of life until you achieve life without dying. The promise of our Father. You asked about respect and how people reacted to me. I am not here to preach or teach.

I am here to deliver a message. I have a secret that only I have. That Secret is the Secret to Life. From my Father to Me. How could you see that and understand? Let's just use Two Words to Show the One.

Jesus Christ or John's Chip a small piece off the Old Block.

I was talking to a man a very short while back. I was talking low and about my Father. We were at my kitchen table he was sitting. I was standing. As I talked he began to bend and worm around in his chair and he told me to stop.

I didn't understand so I asked him stop what? He said talking it is physically hurting me. I said what? I thought he was crazy. But I could see in his eyes and see it in his face he was not lying. He said you don't understand the power you have Chip. He said you need to work on it. I told him no. This was about Faith not power. He was the First man to bow in front of me. I told him to get up and respect me.

Is this Fathers plan for me? I don't know but I am learning every day. You can ask me anything about my life Rev. Until you know fully who you are you are Falling Short of becoming what you are.

I am the second Being of God my Name is Celt Adams. I began as my Father did. Would you like to know how that was? It starts out Cold and Lonely and End Here. From mere Thought. So in my case it was CT. Chips Thoughts.