View Single Post
(#2)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Teabag Patriot Silver Tither True Christian Lady True Christian™ Saved 5 Years Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Sally Paulson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Sally Paulson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Sally Paulson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Sally Paulson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Sally Paulson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Sally Paulson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Sally Paulson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Sally Paulson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Sally Paulson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Sally Paulson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Sally Paulson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Bad customer service thread #2: surly delivery guys and call-center gurus - 02-13-2020, 08:07 PM

Wait, is that REALLY the new development everyone has been talking about? PLEASE tell me that pic is photo-shopped! I'm searching every shadow on the thing, looking for evidence that it's photo-shopped. My eyes will never forgive me for what I've put them through.

I mean, I know that Gold-tithers all drive 4x4s, but seriously? No roads? Is it to keep annoying kids from riding by on tricycles? Because kids don't do that any more. They've got their VR tricycle simulators on their Playstation 4s, so you won't have to tell them to get off your lawns. Also, the fact that you don't have lawns.

I thought you guys hired the Saudi-BinLaden group for this job! I was told their construction work was even better than their demolition work(so to speak)!

I mean, it looks like the architect behind The Queen Of Versailles tried to design a ghetto "project" after visiting Disneyland on LSD!

Truly a case of fact being stranger than fiction. I think French Chateaux and Islamic Architecture are two of the most beautiful things in the world without an alveoli, yet the two traditions here combine to make something that is literally-literally unbelievably ugly.

#forevertrump: Supporter of The Donald as president-for-life! #MAGAlomaniac!

Last edited by Jeb Stuart Thurmond; 02-13-2020 at 09:17 PM.