View Single Post
(#16)
Old
Thank you Pastor Pistle!
Forum Member

Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Italians taking over Europe - 08-30-2007, 03:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoccerItalia View Post
Face it you americans are 80% European.

I don't care throw your insults these are the facts.

Italians are hot.
We make the best food
the best designs
the best cars!
The best Organized crime gangs
Dude, I don't know what drugs you are on, but I hope they are legally perscribed by you're doctor. (or else you need to find a new doc, SOON)

Let me tell you a little about your culture. Italians have the biggest noses in the world. It it hard to find their lips when the nose is always in the way. Only cheating fools I know are Italian. They sure ain't American.

Your food sucks so bad. PASTA!(white flour and water and mix. Gee how original)You aid in Americans being fat. But the real funny story is that you had to learn from the French how to cook. (learned that on the food network)

Cars, lol.What??? I only support General Motors.

And if you want to brag about 'best organized crime bangs.' Yep it is true until your ass gets caught. I know the ass hole that shot a friend of mine execution style is behind bars. Thank Jesus and not Mary.

Which reminds me of your stupid organized religion. Catholic. lol. I guess the book of Acts never made sense to you, cuz you just had to make a spin on it.

Enjoy hell!