View Single Post
(#12)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Cancer on Society Atheist Perv

TinaSantafe, whore is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.TinaSantafe, whore is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.TinaSantafe, whore is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.TinaSantafe, whore is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.TinaSantafe, whore is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.TinaSantafe, whore is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.TinaSantafe, whore is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.TinaSantafe, whore is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: African Slave trade: who started it, and who stopped it - 08-16-2012, 04:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. Edward Clement View Post
Once again the male tone has been detected in your dresswearing banner of insipid mouth flatulence that speaks blasphemies of gay pride in hopes of solidifying a concentrated lisp while shaking from anal perversions.

Friend, your depravity sickens me.
Wow. Ok, so much wrong with this. Where do I start.

1) Using big words doesn't make you sound smart; it makes you sound pompous.

2) If you think I'm one of those girls who gets all pissy when and if you call me a man, boy do you have another thing coming. I can be just as manly as the next 'man' with curvy hips, D-cup breasts, no facial hair and genitals that smell like vagina.

3) I have still not heard anyone in this thread tell me where the Bible says slavery is wrong. I'm going to consider this a 'win' on my part in that I know the Bible is pro-slavery and y'all don't. How does it feel to know hell-bound chick-with-a-dick knows the Bible better than you?