View Single Post
(#263)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Cathlick Cancer on Society Sissy Cry Baby

Comatoserocker is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Comatoserocker is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Comatoserocker is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Comatoserocker is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Comatoserocker is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Comatoserocker is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Lego – The Building Block of Satan! - 05-24-2016, 05:24 AM

No, you're not. You're a hellbound sinner
Actually, you are.
Then, why aren't you using the Holy Bible to support your views?
I did, idiot. You have the brain of a piece of cheese.
Howw about obeying the Second Commandment instead of making any graven images?
Exactly, GRAVEN images. A graven image is something you make to replace God, or to worship instead of Him. When you use the LEGO bricks, you basically just make something and take it apart later, unlike Baal or some other freaky-looking gold pile. LEGOs are just toys, but an idol is much more serious because people actually worship them. A toy is just used for entertainment. By the way, PLEASE don't get started on that "entertainment is evil" crap. I have 2 biblical examples to prove my point: (if you want the books and numbers, go find 'em yourself, please)
Jesus would always help His foster father with his job, which in fact was carpentry. That's making images and statues. Jesus did it, so why can't we? Jesus never sinned.
Another example, I believe it was in exodus, but God told His people to decorate the Ark of the Covenant with statues on it. You're wrong. Period.