View Single Post
(#10)
Old
Ring-kissing Papist dog

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society True Heterosexual™ Cathlick Five years in the service of the Enemy Condemned Aardvark Devil Evil Beastiality

Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester
Default Re: Atheists Taking Over CNN Poll! - 09-23-2009, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoryOS View Post
...As soon as my husband's shift is over and he gets home, I will ask his permission to visit that horrible liberal website and vote the good vote. I encourage everyone to do the same.
You encourage everyone to ask your husband's permission? Permission to overdose on dough-nuts and write illegible parking tickets is nothing to write home about 'Sister".

That pole is less meaningful than a Partridge Family reunion record and no serious Christian can be bothered with such tripe. Instead of getting your collective danders up I think your time is better served reconsidering your devotion to cultist Baptwit dogma and instead delving into the wonders and mysteries of our Lord and Heavenly Father as presented by his very own Church of Rome.

Bless you, you my flagitious Fox News farriers,
Father Mo

A Cardinal in the making.