View Single Post
(#31)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

NegaZero is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Protect your family the Christian way! Get your daughter rape - 11-29-2010, 06:06 AM

If having a man rape your daughter is all well and good, then why is "Thou shalt not commit adultery" in the Bible?

Oh, and a message for "Pastor" Ezekiel: Your greeting, "Dear Godmocking Whore", was immature, judgmental, self-righteous, cold, heartless, and unkind (among other things). Oh, I almost forgot, it was sinful too. Even if you are a pastor, you're not God; "For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye" (Matthew 7:2-5).

As Christians, we are called to love one another, even sinners. If we don't love them, who will? Have you ever had someone be hateful to you? It certainly makes you want to avoid them. That's the vibe you all are giving off here. This is a place where I, a fellow Christian, do not feel welcome.

And we Christians wonder why we are hated so much. It's because we preach hatred. God isn't hatred, He is love. After all, "For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son". He loves the world, not just his followers. Everyone. "Christians" these days are so caught up with everyone else's sins, that they overlook their own. It's God's place to judge, not our own. We are to lovingly lead people to Christ; He will deal with them after that. We are called to stand in the gap and lead people to Him, we are not called to play God and judge.

God bless.