View Single Post
(#36)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Let_No_Mortal_Judge is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Let_No_Mortal_Judge is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Reverend RG Green is a Nazi - 01-23-2010, 05:23 PM

I've said nothing wrong. I was born and raised a Baptist and I stumbled upon this in a research. I've attended a baptist church and school my entire life and yes I am saved. I don't know what Goth was in the past but now it's just about music honestly. That's it. Whatever it was or wasn't in the past is done and over with. Oh and the fact we look at life and things around us for what they are. So you're telling me, because I'm Goth, I listen to the heavy music of Skillet, which mind you the Christian store down the road sells their CDs, and I go to church regularly, and I pray daily to which I've had prayers answered, and I've been saved and baptized that I know the Holy Father in my heart that I am hated by God? And I said nothing about the church itself, so I didn't lie on it thank you. And if you actually read that site it does speak lies of the bible. For example it says Exodus 22:1 says Let no one be found among you who sacrifices his son or daughter in the fire, who practices divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft, or casts spells, or who is a medium or spiritist who consults the dead. Anyone who does these things is detestable to The Lord, and because of these detestable practices The Lord your God will drive out those nations before you. You must be blameless before The Lord your God. But I open my bible and it says Exodus 22:1 says If a man shall steal an ox, or a sheep, and kill it, or sell it; he shall restore five oxen for an ox, and four sheep for a sheep. Correct me if I'm wrong on that. And there is a disclaimer on the site to which it says whoever made it made the person up, which I do think is wrong. No one should make a site, call it a joke, and make up a character calling themselves a reverend and spew lies saying the bible says one thing in a scripture that it does not. That's not spreading God's word at all. That was my main point and like I said, the latter was to tell you that Goth isn't what people make it out to be. Hasn't been since I was a kid anyway. We don't do half of what we get accused of. We get wrongly accused by those who truly are satanists and scream "I'm goth" when they really aren't. We actually call them chavs. That's all I am saying.