View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Unsaved trash, godmocker
Under Investigation

a non believer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.a non believer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.a non believer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.a non believer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.a non believer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Ask a non believer ANYTHING! - 02-16-2011, 01:27 AM

Hello True Christians!

Let me start by saying that i'm not here with the intention of insulting or offending any of the users of this site. I'm hear to learn about your beliefs and ideas and share mine with anyone who is curious about them. I hope we can have a civil discussion and learn something from one another without upsetting each other or stooping to the level of insulting each other.

A little background on my beliefs.
I was raised Catholic and attended a Catholic school. I am vaguely familiar with the bible and Christian beliefs but it has been quite a while. I no longer believe in God but I do not consider myself to be an Atheist. I'm more accurately described as an Agnostic. I believe that the existence (or non-existence) of God or any gods is unknowable. Do I believe there is a God? No, I do not. Do I believe it is possible that there is a deity out there? Yes, I acknowledge the possibility, although if there is a God I personally doubt that it is the one you all worship.

These are my personal beliefs and I do not speak for anyone else.

With that said, let's start the discussion. Feel free to ask me anything.

Thanks!!