View Single Post
(#10)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

OneWithGod10 is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Just a little reminder on how Christian woman should dress! - 02-05-2010, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaraAnne View Post
I thought for my first post I would go over how a true Christian woman should dress. I know we might be encouraged to stray a little once in awhile, I have strayed a little bit in my day and I have prayed for forgives. Fashion and the devils had are everywhere these days. Women in general dress like harlots these days. My best advice to all the Christian ladies out there is, would you want God to see you wearing that. So just to clarify what is acceptable I have started a list.

1. Please be careful showing to much skin, your tops should be at least three quarter length. Please be conscious of how long your dress is go no higher than one hand length below your knee.

2. Low cut tops are a no go. Breast are for feeding God's children, they are not something to show off to the world. Remember that a necklace can draw attention to your chest and I don't believe that is something our savoir would want.

3. Pants or Slacks eeeewww. These are made for men and should be worn by them only! I think I have said enough on this topic.

4. Make sure the color of your dress is not to loud. Some Devils may think this is an invitation. Be modest in color choice go with the season!

5. Undergarments these are not supposed to be seen! Just the other day at the market some young hussy had a bra strap showing, not to mention she had on the Devils panties, a thong is what I hear some ladies call them. I think it is very tacky when a woman bends over and a little strip of cloth sticks out of her man pants. I promptly went up to her and gave me her sweater and lectured her on what some men will do when women do not cover themselves. I prayed for her and her family that night.

I hope this little short list help the ladies of Landover, please feel free to add on to it. I have also put a link to an article I found as well. I think i will make copies and hand them out the next time i go to the market.

http://www.christiansdressingmodestly.com/
I shall take this wonderful advice when getting dressed. how high should my dress be on my waist?