View Single Post
(#13)
Old
Mother of 20
True Christian™

Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls True Christian™ True Christian Lady Quiverful

Jean Poole has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jean Poole has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jean Poole has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jean Poole has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jean Poole has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jean Poole has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jean Poole has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jean Poole has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jean Poole has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jean Poole has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jean Poole has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: The Garden of Eden: Proof of God's Love and Mercy - 09-16-2008, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Iron Crotch View Post
Just as I would question the judgement of a parent who put a priceless objet d'art within in a baby's reach and then punished the baby for touching it, I question the judgement of a so-called omniscient deity who puts a tree whose fruit he doesn't want eaten within reach of people he should know will eat it. I also question the judgement of people who would worship such a deity.
Actually, that is *precisely* what I have done with each of my children. I put the prized object in the middle of the room, and if they touch it, they get a beating. No means no. They must be taught.

God hates Seth Cochrane.