View Single Post
(#16)
Old
Senior Pastor
VP of Evangelical Outreach
On FIRE for Jesus
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Saved 5 Years 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Saved 10 Years 4th Year Bible College 2008 Witch Hunt Award Long service medal, 1st class Christian Love True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Tithing Manager True Christian Provider™ award Ribfest '02 Real American™ Senior Pastor Heaven Bound TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound Jailed for JESUS Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork True Republican Guns, Guts and GLORY!

Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: The Garden of Eden: Proof of God's Love and Mercy - 09-18-2008, 07:39 PM

I received this question from a seeker:

Quote:
I am very disappointed of your interpretation of Gen.

Quote;”God creates a deceitful, talking snake, and places it in the garden.” “God created us to be vile, wretched, foul, evil people that deserve much worse than to be tormented and tortured for all of eternity.” (God cannot create sin, for it is an contradiction of His very nature.)

Deceitful; These are sins; “Tending to mislead, deceive or ensnare; as deceitful words; deceitful practices.” Favor is deceitful. Prov 31. Full of deceit; trickish; fraudulent; cheating; as a deceitful man.

Quote; “Of course, since they don't know the difference between right and wrong, they have no way of knowing that it is wrong to disobey God.” (We must understand that God created law for Adam and Eve, Their knowledge of this law was recognized by both, so there was no excuse.)

Quote; “Some demon-worshiping Atheist scum might read all of this and then be arrogant enough to question God.” Unquote.

Scum; The refuse; the recruitment; that which is vile or worthless. (We must remember that we all at one time or another were sinners and lost. Didn't Jesus also die for these people that are called worthless?)

(Any Atheist, again, at one time or another, will become an agnostic, which will open up a door to conversation, and reasoning. We must control our urge to separate those from God who we do not agree with, but rather reprove them in love and an understanding that they are not useless, but mistaken in the ways of the Lord.)

Quote; “Here is a summary for any slow heathens who might be reading this (I realize that 'slow' and 'heathen' are redundant -- I cant imagine why a person with a healthy mind would reject Jesus Christ).”Unquote. (We must be careful in our conversations, for by our words we can draw all men to Christ, and by our words we can also separate the willing to learn form the truth of the Gospel.) 1Pe 1:15 But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation;

Just a thought. Rev.A.R.Smith
I replied with this answer:

Hello Tony. Thank you for your comments. I'm sorry that you were disappointed, but I will try to address your objections.

"God cannot create sin, for it is an contradiction of His very nature."
Friend, no true statement ever begins with the words "God cannot...". There is nothing that God cannot do. Perhaps if you phrased it as "God would not create sin, ...". However, even then, the statement is still false. God created everything that exists. Man can't create. The Devil can't create. Only God can create. If something exists, it can only be because God created it. Isaiah 45 tells us as much:

I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me ... I am the LORD, and there is none else. ... I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

God is not deceitful. God will not lie, for it is a contradiction of His very nature. God is not a man, that He should lie.

However, He frequently wants folks to believe things that aren't true. The Bible is full of stories about God sending strong delusion or putting lying spirits into the mouths of prophets. So, God doesn't lie Himself, but He can and does cause others to lie for Him.

"We must understand that God created law for Adam and Eve, Their knowledge of this law was recognized by both, so there was no excuse."
Amen! There was no excuse. God was 110% justified in cursing all of mankind, womankind, and serpentkind for this transgression.

"We must remember that we all at one time or another were sinners and lost. Didn't Jesus also die for these people that are called worthless?"
Amen! Not only that, worthless sinners are precisely who He died for. I remember very clearly what a miserable wretch I was before I was saved. I praise the sweet name of Jesus every day.

"We must control our urge to separate those from God who we do not agree with, but rather reprove them in love and an understanding that they are not useless, but mistaken in the ways of the Lord."
But we are useless to the Lord as long as we remain in opposition to Him. Not one of us is capable of doing any good. Our righteousness is as filthy rags. It is not until we repent of our sins and choose to do His Will, that we can be saved.

I hope I have cleared up any misunderstandings, Brother. God Bless.

Pastor Billy-Reuben

Upon request I will cite scripture for all these facts in God's Holy Word.

✝ This is a Christian community and we worship GOD of the Holy bible, the only Living GOD. We worship Jesus Christ, Son of GOD and Savior. Anything else is absurd. ✝
Trump / Arpaio 2016 -- The Government We Deserve
#ChristianLivesMatter