View Single Post
(#31)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Philippe is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Philippe is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood! - 03-01-2010, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cassandra View Post
It is true that it was insulting. However, I don't think you can point out anything untrue in what I said there.
Considering all the lies you've already said, I think I don't need to point out anything untrue, as it would be redundant.

Quote:
It seems I've really hit a nerve there, lazy Frenchman. I only tried to make it more understandable for you. However, I don't think you were born before 1968, so who cares about that?
I just wanted to show my Brothers how lazy YOU are. But coming from a tree-love-making witch, it's not surprising.

Quote:
Secondly, if you really were a "true christian," why would you care about internal struggles in your made-up country? Wouldn't both the French and Dutch go to hell? Aren't both of them catholics?
Of course, they'll all go to hell. Half of the country because they follow a false God, the other half because they're filthy atheists.
Who said I care about their struggle? Once again (how many times do I have to say it?), I wanted to show how lazy and biased you are.

Quote:
You'll fit in nice here. You are about as consistent and upright as the average christian here in Freehold.
Exactly! We are consistent because we follow the Word of God consistently and we're upright because we are not a bunch of sinners who feel the need to bend over to give ourselves up to disgusting group s*x activities like you moon-worshippers do!