View Single Post
(#53)
Old
Unsaved trash

StarDreamerNight is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.StarDreamerNight is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: A Candle in the Darkness - 08-05-2012, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
Why do you assume a True Christian™, such as the good Dr. Niles, would fail to comply to his God-given responsibility to treat his wife as the "weaker vessle" (1 Peter 3:7) God created her to be? (Genesis 3:16) Furthermore, would you actually be capable of complying to your God-given responsibility as a wife, to be submissive to her husband in all things? (Ephesians 5:22-24) It seems to me quite presumptuous of you to deny Dr. Niles before he's even considered the possibility of doing you the favor of making an honest woman out of you. (1st Timothy 2:15)
Actually there is a chapter on how God hates men do not treat their wifes well and how "she thy companion": Malachi 2
There is also Genesis 15 which speaks of how through a woman's seed that prophecy of Mary and how her son would destroy the work of the serpent or as said 'crush his head'. This is also a prophecy of the freedom of a woman, the first blessing that women are given from God without going through men first. That this curse came through a woman and that the blessing came through on as well.

God is my light and my strength, and I am his sword.