View Single Post
(#51)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

RogueFilosifer is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Why Women Need Spanking! - 01-10-2008, 04:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmer Christianson View Post
Folks, my heart really goes out to pro golfer John Daly. His spoiled wife attacked him with a knife right before a golf tournament. Imagine the shame of showing up at the green with red marks on your face.

No doubt, Daly's wife is to blame for his poor performance (on and off the green). But Daly is to blame for not disciplining his wife according to Biblical standards.

Daly's autobiography, "My Life In & Out of the Rough" details his lack of discipline in a chapter devoted to his three former wives that was titled, "All My Exes Wear Rolexes."

Let this tragedy remind all that our Lord Jesus Christ weeps when we don't properly discipline our wives. Next time you're over par at the course, try giving HER a few swats . . . it'll improve your swing.
FIRST: You have no skill at making jokes.

SECOND: Woman create men you uppity waste of flesh.

THIRD: "honor and love thy MOTHER and thy father", thats what, commandment number 5?

FOURTH: Without women you wouldnt be here to whine about how you want to beat women because of your sexual tension and anger management problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
You know, golf clubs aren't just for whacking that little dimpled white ball home. I've found that a 7 iron works well in dealing out a Godly reminder that a truly RARE steak is still bloody, not just pink.

Obviously Brother Daley didn't know that.
Hmmm, are you that disapointed with your own "manliness" that you need to resort to assault with a deadly weapon to resolve your false sense of humility and righteousness? If so im sure Kids Help Phone can help with that, Boy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glendora Christianson View Post
First of all, forgive me Jesus for being a woman and forgive me for violating the sanctity of the men's forum. But I find this Hellkari woman unbearable! First, she's advertising her Satanic perversions, then she says a man can be jailed for spanking HIS wife??? Where do these demon-spawn live? Certainly not in the Godly Mid-Western USA!
The U.S of A has been without "God" since the assassination of JFK.
And you my good lady, are not a Christian. Christians do not acuse others of "Satanic perversions" at the very most they act like a Jehova's Witness and say "Come Join! Be Saved!".

Quote:
Not in Freehold, you inbred chink. The True Christian™ girls around here submit willingly to the natural and Christ-ordered way. They bend over and grab ankle whenever commanded to do so. And that's when they get a warning...

Anyway, Brother BJ and his boys in security have the phones wired so that all 911 calls get routed to him. So no worries there, hop-sing.
Christians arent racist and they follow the laws of man, because thats all you have to follow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hikari View Post
I live in California, thank you very much. My boyfriend's from Illinois though. And I was just making a point. I've never done that. And I've barely even seen you around here, let alone talked to you, so I don't get how I can be so unbearable.
And yeah, your husband can be jailed. Unless the spanking is consensual, it's assault. Possibly Assault with a deadly weapon. It's called Domestic Violence. Heard of it?

I feel truly sorry for the women in your community. I'll never submit to my boyfriend, unless I want to. And even then, he knows when he's going to far. An the 911 routing? Illegal. 100% Illegal. And I'll just choose to ignore the insults...

-Hii *disgusted and disappointed*
Thank "GOD" for sensibility!

Quote:
Women are naturally empty-headed. They wake up in a new world about every 20 minutes. Sometimes getting the back of their Godly husband's hand is just what they need. The Bible commands us men to "subjugate" them, so there you go. God knows what's best.
"God" Didnt write the bible, MAN did. Man is not infallable, therefore he words in the bible are simply words, and not "God"ly commands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan H. Dona View Post
I believe that he was using perverted, atheist sarcasm, Pastor Ezekiel. I would not take what he said as a compliment.
I believe you look like Santa Clause, SHUT UP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Al E Pistle View Post
HEY! Don't judge us by YOUR beliefs!
How else are we to judge you? We only have our OWN beliefs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lord warrior View Post
God has said "spare the rod,spoil the child". If he had meet these women on this forum, he would have made the spanking of the women a special commandment. And I praise sister bilbethumpingblonde for having the right, christian attatude. For the women must summit to the man, and sometimes she might need some reminding who's boss. Like a godly parent to a child.
Are you an american? If so why can't you speak english? Or spell? Or make sense? Take a night class.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Temperance View Post
I swear raping small boys was made illegal quite some time ago as well, but that's never stopped you Mary-Worshiping swine.
PSSST...thats the american priests...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Billy-Reuben View Post
Father Thomas Martin: Wives are not children...They don't have to obey their husbands!
Once again, Mr. Martin show us his utter ignorance of Scripture.

Titus 2:4 That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children,
2:5 To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.

I Peter 3:1 Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives;
3:2 While they behold your chaste conversation coupled with fear.

Don't you papists consider Peter to be your first Pope?

Father Thomas Martin: If it weren't for women, there would be no men post-Adam!
Of course. No one here thinks women are useless. They have a use.

Father Thomas Martin: Most of the bad things done in the Bible were done by MEN.
Of course. That's just simple arithmetic. Most of the things, good, bad, or neutral, done in the Bible were done by men. The stories where women do anything of importance are few and far between.

Out of all of the things done by men in the Bible, what percentage of them were bad? Out of all of the things done by women in the Bible, what percentage of them were bad? Which number is higher?

Pastor Billy-Reuben

These scripture quotes are centuries old and were intended by men to be the rules of that time for men, not for the future. Even the devil can quote scripture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Billy-Reuben View Post
I'm sorry about your friend, and I am glad that you are getting out of an abusive relationship. Everyone here is against spousal abuse. There is a big difference between Godly reprovement and domestic violence.

Pastor Billy-Reuben
No there isnt, both are simply excuses to use the fist and palm as a tool of education, and both are wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Father Thomas Martin View Post
Didn't Jesus say "What God has joined together, let no man put asunder"?

And also "Whichever wife divorces her husband commits adultery?"
Ya...it doesnt say stay with the man who may kill you. Circumstances were not covered in the bible, and its all very vague.

And that has been my truthful correction of all of your inconsistencies and general stupidity.

My Fav Passage? Why Romans 1: 18-32 ofcourse!
"18The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, 19since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them." It goes on to explain that this passage is not about gays, and that they wont burn in hell.