View Single Post
(#45)
Old
Unsaved Trash, demon-worshiping mudslime
Forum Member

TheLightOfAllan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.TheLightOfAllan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Waah I'm hurt by a Godly rebuke - PS I'm a Muslim - PPS I don't half rant on - 04-25-2012, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samuel Coleridge View Post
That's what every offshoot of Christianity claims. They claim that the original was corrupted so they have the real truth now.

I really love what you Muslims did with all the controversial parts of the OT. You simply sanitized them and claimed that it never happened the way the Bible says it did.

Here, a fellow traveler contemplates converting to Islam.

It's quite the elegant solution to a particularly sticky problem, isn't it?

Of course the Quran contradicts itself too, but you have that problem all worked out, don't you?

Whatever was written later is truer. It's how you justify the verses that say it's okay to drink alcohol with the ones that say it isn't.

What an interesting religion you have there. I hear it has a flying horsey too!

Completely unsarcastically yours,
Sam

Show me where there are contradictions in the Quran and then we will talk.
So the original one is wrong and the new oneSSSSS are correct he? Wooow you people truly are on the wrong path.
Read the Quran ones in your life instead of coming here and lying about the verses therein.
You people aaaalwaaayss say things which you know not. You invent garbage throughout the history and that is the main reason why Christianity has become so corrupt.
Read Quran: the Word Of God.