View Single Post
(#55)
Old

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture

herbertLovesGod has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.herbertLovesGod has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.herbertLovesGod has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.herbertLovesGod has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.herbertLovesGod has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.herbertLovesGod has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.herbertLovesGod has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Waah I'm hurt by a Godly rebuke - PS I'm a Muslim - PPS I don't half rant on - 04-25-2012, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noah Sole View Post
These crazy muslims take everything so literally - like the 72 virgins thing, whoever would believe stuff like that?
What kind of thinking being would want 72 women around?!?! If they ever figured out that offering 1 silent obedient woman is worth 72 cooterlly mutilated sand nigra's "virgins" then suicide bombing sign up would be up 10 fold!

Lord have mercy, 72 virgins must sound like a slaughter house in full swing ... noooooooo thank you.

Luckily there is nothing in history proving any signs of intelligence on the part of the camel jockey so I doubt they will every figure it out.

Servant Herbert.

Last edited by herbertLovesGod; 04-25-2012 at 04:48 PM. Reason: I'm high on the lord!