View Single Post
(#55)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Cornwallace is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Smile Re: Muslims and Sikhs: is there a difference? - 08-07-2012, 10:08 AM

There is quite a clear difference to be honest (maybe not to the ignorant, however)

Sikhs have fought to prevent Muslims from taking over the world for a lot longer than you, and have done a better job of it than you. Maybe you should open your eyes a little wider instead of lashing out from your little inbred bubble.

I have another question, and would be honoured (correct spelling) if the 'rev' with the pedophilic smile could answer it:

I read in this thread that Jesus will return and initially he will kill 1/3 of the Earth's population. This intuitively means that he will save 2/3 of the world's population. Now I don't claim to be a great statistician, but your warped sect of Christianity makes up less than 0.001% of the world's population.

Statistically speaking, you are either barking up the wrong tree entirely, or you just need to convert over 65% of the Earth to your religion. I don't think being so hateful to everyone with opposing views to your own is going to be the most successful method of conversion.

So explain to me which is wrong - Either numbers no longer make intrinsic sense, the Bible has simply been misquoted (in which case I expect the correct quote), or The Bible is not truly the word of God...

Oh, or there is the option that your religious beliefs aren't correct - but I'm sure you'll be able to explain to me logically which one of these is most likely to be true...

I would also appreciate if you could reply using your own logic as opposed to your usual method of hiding behind contradicting Bible references and being offensive. I simply wish to learn... ;-)

Yours Sincerely,
Cornelius Mole