View Single Post
(#72)
Old
Unsaved Trash, degenerate godmocker
Under Investigation

scotty niebuhr is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.scotty niebuhr is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Muslims and Sikhs: is there a difference? - 08-07-2012, 08:31 PM

I have never heard such blatant and repulsive intolerance before. Yes I read through your introduction forum, and yes it says that you don't believe in being "politically correct". This has nothing to do with being politically correct, this has to do with absolute preaching of hate. They aren't the same thing. God embraces judgement and punishment not bigotry and prejudice. He is a loving God who holds us accountable for the consequences of our choices. He encourages us to grow up and inspires our cooperation as we do so, while providing the grace to confirm our efforts.

And I hope you truly understand the consequences of your actions of hate and intolerance and the judgement that may come when you're held accountable for your actions. There's always going to be people of different faiths and viewpoints. Your behavior towards them define the quality of your character, and from what i've seen your preaching of hate make you no better than the very people you're condemning. You stoop to the same level as some of the very people you've had insult you here.

God made us in His image, do you really think this is what He had in mind? I think not.