View Single Post
(#103)
Old
Unsaved Trash, degenerate godmocker

sick raghead terrorist is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.sick raghead terrorist is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.sick raghead terrorist is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Muslims and Sikhs: is there a difference? - 08-08-2012, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am a bum View Post
Sikhs wears turbans
Muslims wears turbans

Sikhs worships demons
Muslims worships demons

Sikhs looks like muslims
Muslims looks like sikhs

Sikhs does not speak American
Muslims does not speak American

Sikhs wants the entire world to believe in their false religion
Muslims wants the entire world to believe in their false religon

I fail to see any difference!

You preach how others should educate themselves, maybe you should educate yourself?

Sikhs wears turbans - Correct, probably 80% of American turban wearers are sikh
Muslims wears turbans - Correct, mainl only in arab coutries, in western countries, muslims usually wear hats - not turbans

Sikhs worships demons - WRONG, Sikhs worship god, one god only. Our gurus are our teachers, nothing more, we go by the word of our gurus, they are not our gods.
Muslims worships demons - As Far As I Know, Islam has come from Christianity and they believe in one god and prophets of god, one of whom is Jesus, as well as others from chritianity. Muhammed is their final prophet and came after jesus.

Sikhs looks like muslims - Sikhs can be identified by having a full, unshaven beard, they wear a meta bracelet on their arms at all times, they carry a dagger as part of their uniform and have long hair.
Muslims looks like sikhs - Muslims, although wearing turbans, do not necessarily have long hair, if they do, it would have been cut to a shorter length, they do not wear a steel bracelet, nor do they carry dagger as part of their uniform. usually their beards won;t have a moustace, and their beards are usually cut into a shape and not natural. also, if a muslim wears a turban, more often than not, their ears will not be tucked into the turban while a sikhs would.

Sikhs does not speak American - Most sikhs i know are very highly educated and are multi-lingual which is more that can be said for a lot of people on this forum. Sikhs speak ENGLISH (American is not a language) and don't necessarily always speak punjabi as not all kids are educated in it.
Muslims does not speak American - again, multi-lingual but will always speak their own religion to their own kind (As far as i know) All kids are forced to learn their language at a young age.

Sikhs wants the entire world to believe in their false religion - Pure and utter rubbish, sikhs do not force their religion upon anyone, its your choice whether you want to be a sikh.
Muslims wants the entire world to believe in their false religon - True, Just like you all on this forum want everyone to become catholic christian protestant, i don;t know - a bit confused.

I love how a good educational response from a non christian catolic protestant confused forum member gets deleted or ignored

All Racist People Will Go To Hell! - Including Me, oh wait, i'm getting reincarnated as a possum!