View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Unsaved trash

Facepalm Brain cancer level boring CAUTION - Underage Poster Full of it

Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default I want to discuss some things. - 03-21-2019, 08:05 PM

Hey everyone. I'm Anna and I've been here for about a week, and you may or may not have seen me pop up a few times. I would like to make it clear i don't want or mean to be disrespectful, but if you don't respect me as a person, I won't respect you. I live by the rule of 'Treat others the way you want to be treated.' and 'You deserve everything you give.' And I already know some people are going to disagree with that which I am happy to discuss normally, trying to see your point of view if you try to see mine. Just a few random things about me-I am pro-vax
-I am pro-life
-I am republican although I am open to other ideas (Even if I disagree)
-I am a PC + Console gamer (As some of you may already know
-My favorite genre of music is pop and Clean rap (Nf is a good example)
-I enjoy drawing
-I play the guitar
-I go to church every Sunday
-My favorite bible verse is James 4:12 "There is only one Lawgiver and Judge, the one who is able to save and destroy. But- who are you to Judge your neighbor?"
If you wanna talk about anything then i'm open and willing.