View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

PowerInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Christian Parents Beware! Horrifying Oriental Cartoon on TV - 08-26-2008, 05:09 PM

1 week ago, I walked into my living room, and saw my 12 year old son watching television. I didn't spare it a second thought. A few moments later, I was now in the other room, and I heard something on the television which caught my interest. I heard the word "God".

I immediately rushed out to see what wonderful program my son was watching that was preaching the words of God. However, I was horrified when I found out just what it was.

It was a Japanese series called "Death Note". As soon as I saw the typical Japanese style I became worried. And looking back, I wasn't worried enough. This television show is a slow motion Pearl Harbor, but instead of cowardly attacking the country, they are cowardly attacking our children's minds.

I immediately shut off the TV as soon as I heard a character proclaim himself to be God. And I sat down with my child to have a talk, and for him to tell me just what it was that he was watching so I could alert others to the menace of this horrifying oriental cartoon.

According to my son, the show is about a character named "Light" who finds a satanic notebook that allows him to murder those he chooses to. "Light" chooses to try and make the world better by killing off sinners.

Now you may be thinking that a show that preaches sending sinners to hell can't be all bad, I assure you it is.

"Light" (I have trouble calling him that, as it implies Godly qualities), tries to become God himself, in a horribly blasphemous power trip.

What could the Japs do to make the show worse than praising blasphemous murder? Well, I found out when I took a closer look into details of the series itself. I even watched one episode myself (however, I of course was doing it so I could help prevent any other children from being corrupted by Satan).

The theme music is horrifying rock, and the intro is full of blasphemous imagery. Even worse, there are "Gods" in the series, and I hate to call them that so I no longer will. They are evil creatures of death that kill humans. One follows "Light" around throughout the show.

However, most horrifying of all is that the main character is a homosexual. Clearly he is in love with the man who is trying to stop his killing, and that man is clearly gay. There is one scene that is incredibly vulgar involving them drying each other off. And as a final piece of evidence, "Light"'s last name is Yagami. And Yagami spelled backwards is "im a gay".

After finding this all out, I had another talk with my son. I was not mad, it wasn't his fault, it was Satan trying to corrupt him. I made myself clear as to why this television program was horrible, and he understood. He took it upon himself to re-read the Bible after the incident. I'm very proud he could loosen Satan's grip on his mind so easily.

The message I want to send to other parents, is that there is a horrible menace on TV from those awful Japs. I want you all to be aware of it. I'll try and post some more proof of the evil of this television show later. I will find it, I know, for God is watching over me.