View Single Post
(#55)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

CAUTION - Underage Poster

David McCoy is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: What is Fap? - 03-29-2010, 01:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond View Post
Posting under the name David? So you're a fraud, a liar, and a cross-dresser.
Yeah, I lied. And I fooled you. So who's the superior one here?
Also, yes. I'm a 14 year old girl who was a teacher aid. I was actually helpful to the community. What have you done for your community? Punched homosexuals, gone to jail, and spread hate? Oh, that's cool too.

I have better things to do with my time than talk to fools like you. There are actually important things I can do. Isn't it time for your daily queer-punch?

I support gay marriage. I'm a democrat. I'm a girl who can do more with their life than you can in a million lives. Perhaps I'll become a lesbian just to piss you off. No, seriously. Go die. You aren't benefitting anybody. I feel sorry for any children any of you have because they will grow up with one asshole of a dad. Good day, homophobes. I truly hope there is a God in this universe so he can send your asses to the lowest level of hell. I likely won't be returning. It's not because I'm too afraid to keep arguing, because I know you male supremacists will turn it into me being a fearful woman. It's because you all act like children and I don't feel the need to argue fruitlessly with children.