View Single Post
(#5)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Vessel of Christ is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Vessel of Christ is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Vessel of Christ is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Need to get control of my wife. - 02-07-2016, 11:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmer G. White View Post
Mr. Vessel,

You have stumbled upon one of the most pivotal issues of the modern world: How to ensure the speedy and unhindered entry of our Loved Ones into Heaven when the time comes (very, very soon) (Revelation 22:20)? Your concern about your wife is most laudable. Your wife is not only rebelling against your commands, she is opposing God and Jesus, the very essence of being a proper human being. You must show her your love!

2 Peter 3:13
Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

In addition to the Bible (that will ultimately give you all the answers but - as I understand you are under enormous pressure at this very moment and time is running out - for a more concise treatise on this very important subject, I suggest you read the informative post by Brother Reproba.

Please, do not hesitate to give us updates on the situation. Your future actions will determine if your wife will have even the slightest chance of seeing this new Heaven and the new Earth where righteousness is the default state!

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
After some Prayer, Bible reading, and a talk with my father I've decided to give my wife a spanking with a paddle. Proverbs 23:14 "Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell."
I spanked her bottom red about 2 hours ago, and she seems much much much more obedient now, and she doesn't give me any lip anymore when I give her commands. I read her Bible passages during the spanking, and I think some of it got through to her.

I kept reciting Ephesians 5:23 over, and over again like a broken record during the spanking, and I think she got the point. I just wanted to update you on the situation Mr.White, and let you know that the wife is acting a lot better. Now if you'll excuse me I need to go to have sexual intercourse with my new wife. Genesis 1:28 "And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth."

Hopefully after the 9 months is up a boy will fall out of her, because if I have to have another woman in this house I might go mad.

Leviticus 20:13 "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."