View Single Post
(#7)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Protected by JESUS Cleanest Kitchen Langobard

DolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Classifieds: Hi, it's Dolli! :) - 09-24-2018, 04:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dana723 View Post
Oh, Sister Dolli! I do so hope you meet a wonderful man! I know how the nights can get so lonely without one, especially since my dear husband has been in jail after being so wrongfully accused. Luckily one of our fieldhands, a Mexican (or as he says, "I'm a MexiCAN, not a MexiCAN'T!" He is so funny!) worker named Manuel, has so graciously agreed to help out around the house as the boys and I so anxiously await my husband's return. Manuel is a strong man, full of all those ripply muscles, just like that heathenish Thor, but much darker. Dark brown hair that isn't the least bit greasy or oily like most Mexicans, dark brown eyes with little flecks of gold. Have you ever heard of something called "washboard abs?" Apparently, it is where a man works his torso so that his stomach area is tight and firm. He let me compare his abs to a washboard one day, and they are! They are just as hard as a washboard! It's amazing! And the way he whispers Spanish can just send chills up your spine! And -

Oh dear me, listen to me prattling on like that! As I was saying, the nights can get lonely and I wish you the best of luck!
I'm sorry Dana, Mexicans are oily liars, and very poor I understand. I couldn't possibly let their swarthy heathen bodies have their way with me.