View Single Post
(#26)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

satan d lucifer VII is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Talking Re: Welcome to Focus on Family! - 01-03-2008, 10:49 PM

VictoryOS I claimed that all religions engage in pedophile like behavior and your fellow godly people started making the claim that only catholic priest are pedophile while baptist or protestants are not pedophiles or that sex with little children are not as common in protestant churches as in catholic churchs. So don't accuse me of making the claims, burden of proof is on you guys to show that it is only a catholic church thing. Instead of agreeing with me your godly people started making the claim that only catholic church has sex abuse issues. Brother Temperance I googled "baptist sex abuse" and I found 145,000 related articles. I googled "catholic sex abuse" I found 250,000 articles. I googled "satanic sex abuse" I only found 85,000. I googled "protestant sex abuse" I got 115,00 articles. Seems like satan worshipers are not into sex with little children as christians. The easiest task you guys ever gave me was trying look up sex abuse by non catholics and it took me 5 seconds to find all these articles. Look up stop StopBaptistPredators.org chances you guys will find pastor in the website.