View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Repenting jooboy
Forum Member

Touched by Jesus Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture Paula Deen Negro Support Group A for Effort Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus

Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default It's Time to Try Again - 06-22-2019, 06:04 PM

What? A young fine man like me is single? What?

But sadly, that has been my fate. They come, they die. They come, they leave me for an orthodox Joo. They come, they leave me for a sissy catholic. Why can't a Christ killer find a suitable mate? It's a puzzlement, no?

I'm wealthy. My looks are apparent and one might say God blessed me with a special sort of face, no? I know there is a young, unmarried, broad hipped, humble, pure sweetheart who is dynamite in the kitchen and other places. Someone who will recite the Bible when I want it and shut up when I want it. Someone to sew and do gardening and decorate the house for holidays.

So many of the ladies I've been interested in here have moved on since I was last here <sigh>. Others, while lovely, are too old. Others, while not too old, are not that lovely.

I wonder if there's an Etheldreda daughter of marrying age?