View Single Post
(#6)
Old
Unsaved trash

JamesH.B has had a couple of people click the rep button.JamesH.B has had a couple of people click the rep button.JamesH.B has had a couple of people click the rep button.JamesH.B has had a couple of people click the rep button.JamesH.B has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: It's Time to Try Again - 07-14-2019, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrotherLarry View Post
Luke will leave. They all do. It can’t be the men’s fault every time. Have you had her inspected?
She is inspected for purity every month and she always passes with flying colors. If I could have married her off sooner, I would have, but sadly there aren't a lot of Godly, Bible-obeying men in Connecticut and the majority that are have never heard of Pastor Ezekiel. I wish the influx of Godly men had started sooner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey View Post
What does that mean? Is she posting under a false name and if so, what does she have to hide?
Mrs. Lytton-Vasey, I was simply pointing out who my daughter is on the forums. Esther most certainly is not posting under a false name and she has nothing to hide. Even if there was something that she wanted to hide, I wouldn't allow it because it would inevitably come to light, as God says in Luke 12:2 and Matthew 10:26.