View Single Post
(#9)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Christian Love TC Bravery Real American™ Gold Tither Saved 10 Years Long service medal, 1st class Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Persecuted

Location: Oregon. I'm not going to tell you any more than that.
One-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureOne-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureOne-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureOne-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureOne-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureOne-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureOne-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureOne-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureOne-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureOne-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureOne-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: GOD HATES AUSTRALIAN FOOTY - 02-15-2008, 04:16 PM

Whiner: "can i just ask where you got all these links and pictures? either you got it from someone, or you were looking up gay things yourself, either way you are associated with gay activity."

Why, my stars and garters, Mr. Whiner, are you stupid or ARE YOU JUST AN IDIOT?

If one wishes to discuss something, it is a good idea to look up relevant material.

People who can think with their brains call this "researching a topic". If I wish to check out the idea that Australian rugby players are gay, then I must research that topic.

People like you, who have mashed turnips for brains and therefore cannot use them for thinking, sometimes accuse people who have researched a topic of "looking up gay things".

That is because you, yourself, usually argue without doing any research and therefore argue from positions of pitiable ignorance. And, predictably, you get squashed like an intellectual piss-ant because you don't know what the hell you are talking about.

Again I feel impelled to inquire: are you a drooling cretin, or are you MERELY A BRAINLESS MORON?

Sheesh. Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time.

~~ OEJ