View Single Post
(#62)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

JaeEazy is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: The Nintendo 3DS is RADIOACTIVE and Rapes Your Child!!! - 04-12-2011, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hutchins View Post
The parentsw of little Timmy Wilkinson though it was an innocent game too. That is until little timmy raped several farm animals, then went on and raped th entire class of special ed kids. Now, the special ed rapes were forgiveable but innocent animals? Timmy then went on a shooting rampage, snuffing five smock wearers at Kmart.

Yeah, a innocent game. Al, I know is before he got that satanic game, he was a good kid. He was a cub scout in the pack I was leader of.
Though some video games are harmful to some, games made by Nintendo are generally family oriented.

http://www.ehow.com/list_6027076_chr...wii-games.html

The article above gives a couple reviews on a few of Nintendo's games, using a Christian scale. They're just another form of entertainment, though some go too far, like Mortal Kombat, God of War, and Grand Theft Auto, which are very influential if in the wrong hands. I's really like a source on your Timmy Wilkinson rampage you mentioned? And how is the rape of Special Ed children forgivable?
Deuteronomy 22:25-28 Deuteronomy 22:28-29 x2 Romans 1:26-27 Again! x 3Deuteronomy 22:23-24 x4 Genesis 19:1-38 Jeremiah 1:5 Numbers 31:7-18 Galatians 5:19-21 1 Corinthians 6:9-11 1 Corinthians 6:9 Again!Romans 1:26-2:1 Doesn't exist Romans 1:26 Again! Luke 18:9-14 Luke 10:10-13 Luke 1:39-44 Matthew 22:36-39 Matthew 18:15-17 Matthew 10:15 Matthew 7:1-2 Ezekiel 16:49-50 Ezekiel 16:48-50 Again! Psalm 139:13-16 2 Kings 23:7 1 Kings 14:24 Judges 19:1-30 Deuteronomy 23:17-18 Deuteronomy 23:17 Again! Leviticus 20:13 Leviticus 20:10-16 Leviticus 20:1-27 Again!Leviticus 18:22 Leviticus 18:19-23 Again!Exodus 21:22-25 Genesis 19:5 Genesis 1:26-27

I originally thought I was wrong. But then God spoke to me. He told me not to waver in the false beliefs of you people. I can't say whether you believe in God or not, though you guys claim too. But you guys believe in a different idea of God. That much is certain.

And you can't talking about murdering innocent animals, when you guys killed several rabbits yourself. All because you heard a child had a pet and it embodies the devil. There's no way to know that for sure, but a crime is still a crime and those animals were innocent as far as we know. You guys are nothing more than hateful monsters and should be ashamed. As I said before, the bible says we should be tolerant of others, despite difference. It also said that we shouldn't hate others.

1 John 4:20
Proverbs 10:12 1 John 3:15 Ephesians 4:29 Proverbs 6:16-19 Leviticus 19:17 1 Corinthians 13:4-7 Matthew 6:24 Proverbs 8:13 John 13:34-35 Psalm 97:10 Romans 6:23 Proverbs 15:1 Psalm 101:31 John 1:9 Ephesians 2:8-9 John 10:10 Matthew 10:34 Matthew 10:22 Matthew 5:21 Malachi 1:3 Proverbs 31:6-7 Psalm 119:163 Ephesians 4:28 Ephesians 2:8 John 14:1-3 Psalm 51:6 John 3:16

And for the record, the bible wasn't written BY God. It was written FOR God. By forty different author's. And it's not only a holy book. It contains the earliest days of history, as well as rules to live by. It even contains quotes directly from God. People in the forums keep telling you guys that a lot, not all, of the stuff in the bible are metaphors and they're right.

For example, we are all born sinners. As we grow older, we're still sinners. The only perfect human being was Jesus, which of course, was God in human form. You guys say that Lot was a "just man", but he was a sinner too. But he was save by the two angel's who visited him.

The incest that occurred between Lot and his daughters has raised many questions, debates and theories as to what the real motives were, who really was at fault, and the level of bias the author of Genesis Chapter 19 had. However, biblical scholars such as Jacob Milgrom, Victor P. Hamilton, and Cakum Carmichael, postulate that the Levitical Laws could not have been developed the way they were, without controversial issues surrounding the Patriarchs of Israel, especially in regards to incest. Carmichael even attributes the entire formulation of the Levitical laws on the lives of the founding fathers of the nation, such as: Abraham, Jacob, Judah, Moses and David who were outstanding figures in Israelite tradition, including the righteous Lot.

According to the above mentioned scholars, the Patriarchs of Israel are the key to understanding how the Priestly laws concerning incest has developed. Incest amongst the patriarchs are as follows: Abraham marries his half-sister; Sarai[Gen.20:11,12] Abraham's brother, Nahor, marries their niece; Milcah [Gen.11:27-29] Isaac marries Rebekah his first cousin, once removed;[Gen.27:42,43;29:10] Jacob marries two sisters who are his first cousins [Gen.29:10,Ch.29] and Moses's parents are nephew and aunt (father's sister).[Exod.6:20] Therefore, it surely mattered to the lawgiver how the issues of incest pertained to these Patriarchs and they are the basis for the laws of the Book of Leviticus chapters 18 and 20.

There are other scholars who also state that the Levitical laws against incest were created to separate the lifestyle of the Israelite from the sinful lifestyle of the cursed people of Canaan,[Gen.9:22-28] despite any incestual involvements the Patriarchs had in the past. The Levitical laws were needed for a developing nation who needed to be seen as different from the world, cleansed and blameless: The first step starting with circumcision.[Gen.17:1,10;Ch.17] So nothing could be held against the Patriarchs for incestuous behavior because this was part of progressive development, from the ways of the world to becoming blameless before their God.[Gen.17:1]

In the end, you guys have a long way to go before you can be with God. I suggest that you leave your "gated community", go to a different church, read your bible again, pray, and ask for forgiveness.