View Single Post
(#14)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Friend of Jesus

Mike Miller has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Mike Miller has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Mike Miller has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Mike Miller has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Mike Miller has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Mike Miller has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Mike Miller has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Greetings; awesome forum here! - 07-03-2015, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey View Post
I am such a fool! I knew it was familiar, but I should have said Irish. It looks remarkably like a perfect replica of "Saint" Patrick's cathedral in Godless Armagh.

I well remember visiting the place when the family accompanied my husband on one of his many business trips to that benighted province. We had to explain to my eldest boy that in spite of it being named after some Catlick saint, it was not a Catlick church and there was no need to keep shouting "No Pope here!"

But that is all by the way. Tell us more about your life in Memphis, Indiana. I see it is very close to the Kentucky border. Do you have much trouble there with the products of consanguineous marriage? Leviticus 18:6 is apparently all Greek to them.
Louisville is the closest major city. They had a big gay sodomite wedding party last weekend.

I've been in Memphis, IN since 2011. Great town. About 98% white (as it should be) and not a lot of God-haters around these parts (also how we like it).