View Single Post
(#9)
Old
True Christian™ and Honorary White Man
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture True Republican Honorary Ex-Negro/Negress/Nigglet Christian Love Friend of Jesus Touched by Jesus

The Rev. Dwight Williams has bribed people to get these reputation points.The Rev. Dwight Williams has bribed people to get these reputation points.The Rev. Dwight Williams has bribed people to get these reputation points.The Rev. Dwight Williams has bribed people to get these reputation points.The Rev. Dwight Williams has bribed people to get these reputation points.The Rev. Dwight Williams has bribed people to get these reputation points.The Rev. Dwight Williams has bribed people to get these reputation points.The Rev. Dwight Williams has bribed people to get these reputation points.The Rev. Dwight Williams has bribed people to get these reputation points.The Rev. Dwight Williams has bribed people to get these reputation points.The Rev. Dwight Williams has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: A petition to re-write ALL Game of Thrones - 07-23-2019, 10:32 AM

I ain’t know anything about that there Game of Thrones except all them people talkin about it, so I had Mrs. Williams bring me a cold beer and told my grandson to put the tape in that there DVD machine.

My grandson says ain’t no Blockbuster Video no more, can you believe it? Now they beam them movies right into your VCR!

Now my personal feelings is that this show has entirely too much curse words and sex. There were a few minor scenes of beheadings, torturings, a child murdering another child, nothing too serious. But the show does have a problem with foul language and them sexual depravitations, that much is obvious.

The only sex scenes that was wholesome was between Daniella and Carl Drogo, cause they was married. Not an authentic marriage presided over like a minister such as myself, mind, but still they was married so the sex was a beautiful expression of their love for one another and their desire for procreations!

Those scenes were so wonderful, I researched them again the other night. That Daniella Targarine is a swell lady and will have many children with them childbearing hips!

Pastor and CEO, Shatter Creek Baptist Church.