View Single Post
(#3)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

twgever is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Day 364: Revelation 16-18 - 05-21-2020, 02:46 PM

"Ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment; thou shalt not respect the person of the lowly, nor honour the person of the great; in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour."This is the passage that i was asked to complete when registering in order to write here. And here you are, judging others.
I don't care at all about the book of revelation, i care about the intro you wrote.
"For those sinners who visit our Forum and are gamers or otherwise illiterate, we have prepared a visual aid to help you understand the Tribulations."
seriously, i wonder what's in your mind to write something like this. there's so much wrong stuff in tis text.

1."for those sinners", starting with this, you literally have no right, nor possess the jurisdiction to consider others sinners. You are the first ones to estabilish the differences between people. Considering who does not believe in what you believe a "sinner", that is really twisted af. Especially when these other people (like myself) respect your faith. This is obscene

2. " gamers or otherwise illiterate"
mate, that is really twisted. How dare you comparing gamers to illiterates, you literally know nothing about gaming. And beside that, you really shouldn't go around prejudicing whatever you want that you don't know. You have your world, other people have their world, and you are obliged to respect that (that is what your god would want you to do). If by any chance, you consider "illiterate" those who did not read the sacred books, then I kindly invite you to go check your vocabulary, as it seems you do not know the meaning of that word very well.

3. You preperad a visual aid? That is literally ridiculous and outrageous. Do you seriously think that people that play games can't read and must be treated as child? Please, go back to you holy books and never talk about other people, will you?