View Single Post
(#1218)
Old
Curry slurping demon

Hellbound Heathen Cherry-picker Bleeding heart liebral Rigged election Uppity Woman/Enabler

Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Smile Re: What are you offended by right now? - 05-13-2018, 03:30 AM

Yes, it is Harsha Shah here and I am replying to this thread. Yes, I am thinking that I am not offended by anything, but I am trying to say "yes" to everything, but I am afraid that I might be offending the beautiful people on this forum. Yes. I am apologising if I am offending anyone, yes I am.

"Ecclesiastes 3:7
A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak."
Yes. Women are saving lives. It is time we are speaking! Yes!