View Single Post
(#11)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

somebody123 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Christian martyred in Wisconsin while exterminating Sikh infestation - 08-06-2012, 05:35 AM

This post will most likely be removed or I will be banned, mainly because you "true Christians" are too big of cowards to respect other people's opinions.
If jesus damns the individuals listed earlier in this post, then the gunman you are complaining about obviously falls under the "murderers" category. Most of you greatly suffer from stupidity for not recognizing that.

But consider the big picture in this tragedy. Innocent lives were taken as a group of harmless people were practicing their freedom of religion in their place of worship.
I'd like to know how you "true Christians" would react to a hateful thread like this written by a non-Christian after a shooting in YOUR church.
Ignorance was the cause of this sick act, and it continues to be shown in the supportive replies on this post.

It's a shame to see that so many narrow-minded, heartless individuals like you people exist in this world. Now go ahead and ban me as you continue to soak in your pool of ignorance.