View Single Post
(#40)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Ristiretki is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Smile Re: The Moomins – One step away from being Satan's concubine - 03-27-2011, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Dewitt View Post
I have said it before and I will say it again. Why don't we just combine all those Godless Scandivian countries into one and call it Dumbassland?

The Finns fighting Commies, yea right, I have a bridge in the Brooklin for sale, cheap.
You used sarcasm there.

I've said this before and will say this again. Ignorant people are the demons of the world. They spread hate. They don't want to understand other people. They think that they are the best.
That's like in Communist Russia brother. This very familiar to communism, totalitarism.

Do you really think that the only people around you are the only chosen ones? (Just like in Communist North Korea). Think again. Or don't think, it's too complicated and rational. Feel it. Do you really FEEL that our God is so small? That our God is so narrow minded that only a few people are pure in their faith? And do you really believe that our/your God is so powerless that His power can only touch the people in America. Do you really believe that being American is much more different than being a guy from Holland?

Did you know that most of WHITE and brown Americans came from Europe? That's your white republican blood, straight from Europe. Your heavenly blood. And where did Jesus live? In America? I hope you don't think that Jesus was a gun loving republican too. Don't say it loud.

Did you know that one of the most loved Green Berets in Vietnam War was a Finn. Lauri Törni. He fought against communism till the end. And if you still don't care, go and meet some real Green Berets if you have the guts. I think you are not a true American, you are a communist satanist trying to make this forum look bad.