View Single Post
(#42)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

erikeriksson is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Wink Re: The Moomins – One step away from being Satan's concubine - 03-27-2011, 03:38 PM

First of all I would like to ask if you are serious? This whole forum seems a little extreme? I do not see how you make the connection between a children´s classic and satan. How about some respect for other cultures. I loved the Moomins when i was a child and I´m going to let my children watch them too. So I guess by your reasoning that makes me the devil And it is true we do not believe in god over here (Scandinavia that is) because we have realized that god is only for those that are not smart enough to figure out that its all a big joke. Religion was invented by those in power along time ago as an instrument to stay in power. Oh and another thing, if we are eskimos up here then i guess you are too since all white americans came from europe and especially Scandinavia.

I find it funny that the muslims get so much bad press when this forum is the definition of christian extremism.

Since you cant take criticism, I know that this is going to get deleted and Im going to get blocked but you know what that just underlines my point