View Single Post
(#8)
Old
Unsaved trash, failed troll

How dumb can you get? Retard Posting Retard Posting Cancer on Society Hellbound Heathen

InLoveWithChrisChan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.InLoveWithChrisChan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.InLoveWithChrisChan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.InLoveWithChrisChan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.InLoveWithChrisChan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.InLoveWithChrisChan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Infibulation: An answer for fornication? - 11-04-2017, 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Didymus Much View Post
No one here cares what you think. The True Christians™ don't care because they'd rather read the Bible and see in it what God tells them to think, and I don't care because you're an idiot who follows their own feelings instead of looking at evidence.
Yeah well at least I'm not narrow-minded and obviously you do care because why are you retorting? At least I'm not narrow-minded.

Yes I mean using that freewill god blessed you with just to be told what to do is such a waste. I don't see why if God wanted blind followers that he just simply will them to be.