View Single Post
(#6)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Dyslexia: An Excuse For Being Lazy! - 05-10-2010, 05:03 AM

Brother this is all so true, and it's not only Dyslexia. Ask any liebral parent out there and they have 101 medical excuses about why their child can't succeed.

"Oh he has ADHD".... Really, my husband and my brother were both hyper as boys. They were put into sports and had to ride their bicycles to and from everywhere they went. You're kid has too much energy perhaps you should help him burn some of it off.

"Oh he has autism spectrim disorder".... Really? Back in my day kids with autism sat in hospitals rocking in the corners totally withdrawn from society. Now it seems to be every kid that is in the slightest introverted.

"Oh he has separation anxiety disorder".... in my day we called those mommas boys and they needed nothing more but a good kick in the ass and the mother needed to be put in her place.

"Selective mutism, Social anxiety disorder".... AKA being shy

"Disruptive behaviour disorder, Oppositional defiant disorder, conduct disorder"... AKA a brat

"Pervasive development disorder".... AKA being immature for their age

And of course instead of actually helping these kids get over their social inabilities by forcing them through it, we zombify them with drugs and give them special privileges in school. It's okay that Johnny can't read in grade 6 because he has "a disorder". It's getting to the point that kids in grade 3 are comparing their drugs.

The Chinese will never have to attack the US. They just have to wait 20 years and these poor zombified kids will be begging for someone to come in and take over all the thinking for them.

Drama queen